The Vision of Upper Room Fellowship SDA Church is Seeking God with all our hearts, being transformed by His love, and sharing the Good News to the world.
- To know Christ and share His love with others. (John 12:32)
- To nurture, encourage, and disciple one another to mature in faith.(Ephesians 4:12-13)
- To minister unto the poor, the oppressed, and the weary. (Isaiah 58:6)
- To equip families to be active witnesses for Christ to the ends of the earth. (Acts 1:8)
- To reclaim those who have grown up in the church but have left. (Matthew 10:6)